Basics of Concrete Science
Concrete science is a science about concrete, its types, structure and
properties, environmental impact on it. Concrete science develops in process of
development of construction technology, improving of experimental methods of
Concrete application in civil engineering can be divided conventionally into
1. The antique
2. Application of a hydraulic lime and Roman cement.
3. Portland cement technology formation and plain concrete application.
4. Mass application of concrete for manufacturing of reinforced concrete
5. Application of concrete for manufacturing of prestressed and precast
reinforced concrete constructions
6. Wide use of concrete of the various types modified by admixtures